322Looking for Jewish leaders and GS parents

    Jun 3, 2011
      Hi!

      I've just been appointed to the National Jewish Committee on Girl Scouting.  One of my tasks is to put together a committee at council level.  One of the goals will be to encourage more girls to take on the challenge of the Jewish religious awards.  Plus, I have a personal goal of exposing some of the more observant girls to outdoor activities at our camps.

      So.... if you could forward this to Jewish leaders and GS parents, I'm looking for some help.

      Thanks very much.

      2012480125@... text message address
      Coldwell Banker Real Estate Consultant
      300 Lake Street