No activity in last 7 days
The Gay-Straight Alliance Northern California Youth Council is a group of about 10 to 20 bay area youth who meet monthly to work on projects, help steer the annual Overcoming Homophobia Meeting for Youth conference, lead trainings and workshops, devise better outreach programs to benefit LGBT youth, and develop better resources for new or existing GSAs throughout the state of California and the entire country.
- Gay Rights
- Nov 2, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.