Need Photos of Saturday's FoxHunt for CQ Magazine

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Guys and Gals,

      The Foxhunt coming up on Saturday at the IRA Hamfest is being held along with the CQ Magazine Thirteenth Annual World-Wide Foxhunting Weekend.  This requires that we report the results of our hunt, along with any pictures we may get to CQ Magazine.

      So, let me encourage all of you hunters to take lots of pictures during and after the hunt.  If you get magazine quality pictures, please send them to me wee  and I will send the best off to the magazine.  Remember to send original resolution pictures only.  You will receive credit for any picture published.

      Thanks everyone.  Hope you have a good time at the hamfest and on the foxhunt.

      Mike, W8DER