Michigan QSO Party, 17 April 2010, anyone?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
      Membere/Officers:

      Was the Michigan QSO Party discussed @ the GRARA Meeting on April 2?
      Sorry I couldn't make the meeting - we were visiting relatives in
      Indiana that day.

      Anyway, the Michigan QSO Party runs from noon to midnight EDT, Saturday,
      April 17, 2010, or 1600Z April 17, to 0400Z April 18 for those who think
      in Greenwich Mean Time. For the past couple years we've put W8DC on the
      air with one or two transmitters, and have made a "reasonable" number of
      contacts.

      Do we have a logging program for the radio room? We logged with a paper
      log for the ARRL DX contest, and it was difficult to figure out band
      changes, etc., so a computer logging program would seem essential.

      Please advise if you plan to make it for this event.

      Tnx es 73 de n8xx Hg