Meeting this Friday

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      Members and Friends

      The monthly meeting for the Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association is
      this Friday 2 April, 7pm. Dayton shopping list, Swap site and more
      will be under discussion at the meeting.

      Don't forget the ARGYL swap on Saturday 3 April

      Jack, AB8ND
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
        Greetings All,

        Friday is the monthly meeting of GRARA, 7:00PM, at the Red Cross
        chapter house. It will be a casual meeting with the usual officer
        reports, put also a get together to relive and rag chew over the years
        radio activities. The club will spring for coffee and sodas, if you
        want bring any snacks, cookies, etc you like - finger food is best.

        For our snowbirds, we will miss you, but hope you are having a warm
        time in sunnier climates.

        Jack, AB8ND
      • Gary W8GL
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2010
        Hi Jack,
        Planning on attending the GRARA meeting/Christmas party, tonight, with Bob Tiemersma and possibly another friend of Bob's-- Matt Potter (church friend), if that's alright. Matt will already be in the car, because Bob takes him to church every Friday night, as Matt does not drive. Please advise if this will be alright.
        PS  I was planning on making my famous home made authentic Italian cannolis, but I need to go buy some fresh ricotta cheese for same.

        W8GLguitarGARY

        To: GRARA@yahoogroups.com