RE: [GRARA] FreeSeminarOnHDVideoTechnogyInGrandRapids [2 Attachments]

  • Cortland Richmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2009
      The assertion "currently noncompatible and worthless"goes much too far; analog equipment with 6.25 KHz BW will according to 90.204(J)4 be compatible into the foreseeable future.   It is definitely not "currently worthless" and will remain for many users a better deal than 12.5 and 25 KHz BW equipment which will in a relatively short time not be certified under Part 90.

      Cortland
      KA5S

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2009
        Cortland,
        Thanks for trying to make me feel better about my sizeable investments in analog TV, but it's not working.
        Gary

        To: GRARA@yahoogroups.com; grara@yahoogroups.com; kc8wja@...; k8daa@yahoogroups.com; chucksvideo@...; k8tb@...; stprovost@...
        From: ka5s@...
        Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:51:53 -0400