FreeSeminarOnHDVideoTechnogyInGrandRapids

  • Gary W8GL
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
    All,
    For anyone interested, there will be a free seminar, conducted by Tel Systems, out of Ann Arbor, this coming Wednesday, October 21, 2009, at the Comfort Inn, 4155 28th ST SE, GR, MI 49152. There are 10AM and 2PM starting times, for 4 separate subjects. Advance registration is required at: www.thalner.com, or call Chris Lindsay at: (800)686-7235, x530. Free snacks and beverages provided between morning and afternoon seminars.
    Join me, to learn how my antiquated analog equipment is currently non-compatible and worthless with today's cutting edge technology.
    See you there,
    W8GLguitarGARY