Reminder, Tuesday night in Holland, hidden RF to appear

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2009
      And yet once again, Laryn, "I lay low for RF" Lohman will be
      emanating from an undisclosed RF location on 145.53, starting at 6:45 PM.

      If you think you can outfox this guy, please be at the Holland
      clubhouse by 6:30 pm, this Tuesday night, so we can take and fudge your
      odometer readings. Whichever car gets to find Laryn with whatever
      mileage you say it was, wins bragging rights.

      If you don't have equipment to locate Laryn, come along for the
      ride. I have room for two on the roof of my car, hey, there are even
      roof racks for you to hold onto.

      See You All Tuesday Night..

      tom, I'll get him, bosscher K8TB