Re: [GRARA] Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hank,

      Not sure if they have anything planned for carry-out, but if you had something to put the chow in it would be OK

      Jack

      On Sep 17, 2009, at 4:29 PM, Hank Greeb wrote:

      Anyone know if carry out's are available? My wife is recovering from an
      operation, and doesn't care to ride all that way. I'd pick up a couple
      of the dinners if carry out is available.

      73 de n8xx Hg

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009