Re: [GRARA] Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      Dave,

      On the West side, between Seward and Alpine (Stocking and Alpine come together where) north of Bridge Street a little.

      Jack

      On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:22 PM, Dave Ed wrote:

      Jack,
      Where is 5th & Davis,
      Dave
      AC8AB

      Friday, September 18, 2009

      Donation: $6.00
      Children under 12: $4.00
      Family limit $24.00

      Time: 5:00 to 7:30 PM

      At 5th St. Hall
      Located on the Northwest Corner of
      5th and Davis Sts.
      Grand Rapids, MI 49504

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
        Anyone know if carry out's are available? My wife is recovering from an
        operation, and doesn't care to ride all that way. I'd pick up a couple
        of the dinners if carry out is available.

        73 de n8xx Hg

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
          Hank,

          Not sure if they have anything planned for carry-out, but if you had something to put the chow in it would be OK

          Jack

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009