Re: [GRARA] Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow

  • Kendall Jung
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      Jack,

      See the following link:

      http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5th+and+davis+nw,+grand+rapids,+mi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.690438,58.798828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

      -Kendall
      N8XHB

      On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 15:22, Dave Ed <jeff4tyme@...> wrote:

      Jack,
      Where is 5th & Davis,
      Dave
      AC8AB

      --- On Thu, 9/17/09, Jack Kunnen <ab8nd@...> wrote:

      From: Jack Kunnen <ab8nd@...>
      Subject: [GRARA] Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow
      To: "GRARA Yahoo" <GRARA@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 2:22 PM

      At 5th St. Hall
      Located on the Northwest Corner of
      5th and Davis Sts.
      Grand Rapids, MI 49504

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
        Dave,

        On the West side, between Seward and Alpine (Stocking and Alpine come together where) north of Bridge Street a little.

        Jack

        On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:22 PM, Dave Ed wrote:

        Jack,
        Where is 5th & Davis,
        Dave
        AC8AB

        Friday, September 18, 2009

        Donation: $6.00
        Children under 12: $4.00
        Family limit $24.00

        Time: 5:00 to 7:30 PM

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
          Anyone know if carry out's are available? My wife is recovering from an
          operation, and doesn't care to ride all that way. I'd pick up a couple
          of the dinners if carry out is available.

          73 de n8xx Hg

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
            Hank,

            Not sure if they have anything planned for carry-out, but if you had something to put the chow in it would be OK

            Jack

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009