Re: [GRARA] Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow

  • Dave Ed
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      Jack,
      Where is 5th & Davis,
      Dave
      AC8AB

      --- On Thu, 9/17/09, Jack Kunnen <ab8nd@...> wrote:

      From: Jack Kunnen <ab8nd@...>
      Subject: [GRARA] Spaghetti Dinner Tomorrow
      To: "GRARA Yahoo" <GRARA@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 2:22 PM

      Members and Friends,

      Don't forget the MARA (Michigan Amateur Radio Alliance) Spaghetti dinner tomorrow.
      Good time to visit with your fellow hams and have a good meal at the same time

      Jack, AB8ND

      Spaghetti with meat sauce Dinner

      Menu will include Spaghetti with meat sauce, bread sticks, Salad and desserts.

      Friday, September 18, 2009

      Donation: $6.00
      Children under 12: $4.00
      Family limit $24.00

      Time: 5:00 to 7:30 PM

      At 5th St. Hall
      Located on the Northwest Corner of
      5th and Davis Sts.
      Grand Rapids, MI 49504

    • Kendall Jung
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
        Jack,

        See the following link:

        http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=5th+and+davis+nw,+grand+rapids,+mi&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.690438,58.798828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

        -Kendall
        N8XHB

        On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 15:22, Dave Ed <jeff4tyme@...> wrote:

        Jack,
        Where is 5th & Davis,
        Dave
        AC8AB

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
          Dave,

          On the West side, between Seward and Alpine (Stocking and Alpine come together where) north of Bridge Street a little.

          Jack

          On Sep 17, 2009, at 3:22 PM, Dave Ed wrote:

          Jack,
          Where is 5th & Davis,
          Dave
          AC8AB

          Friday, September 18, 2009

          Donation: $6.00

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
            Anyone know if carry out's are available? My wife is recovering from an
            operation, and doesn't care to ride all that way. I'd pick up a couple
            of the dinners if carry out is available.

            73 de n8xx Hg

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
              Hank,

              Not sure if they have anything planned for carry-out, but if you had something to put the chow in it would be OK

              Jack

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009