Swap

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2009
      Members and Friends,

      For those of us who just can't get enough 'not good for you' food, we
      will be meeting for breakfast on Saturday at the McDonalds in Lowell
      at 6 am - or so. This will be very informal, just a come as you are
      and when you get there.
      Remember that the gates open for set-up and talk-in at 6, if you are
      helping in one of these areas, let someone know we can get something go.

      Reminder - NO Volunteer Exam (VE) testing Friday night - it will be
      help at the Swap. You do not need to purchase a swap ticket if you are
      only there to take a test.

      Jack, AB8ND