Re: [GRARA] September Meeting

  • gatorsden@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
      Many thanks!  I'm not a ham operator, but have several antique short-wave receivers which I often listen to.  I used to be a CBer, if that is a word, using amplification, if you know what I mean.  I gave that up many years ago, shortly after a good CB friend "Bob Justice" (Hobo 1136) died of cancer. I still enjoy going to the hamfests, which I know Bob would still do if he was alive today.

      -Gator