Re: [GRARA] September Meeting

  • gatorsden@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
      Please tell me when and where the swap will be.
      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009

        The Swap is 12 September at the Kent County Fairgrounds in Lowell Michigan, from 8am until noonish

         225 S. Hudson Street

         Lowell, Michigan 49331

        Jack, AB8ND

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
          Many thanks!  I'm not a ham operator, but have several antique short-wave receivers which I often listen to.  I used to be a CBer, if that is a word, using amplification, if you know what I mean.  I gave that up many years ago, shortly after a good CB friend "Bob Justice" (Hobo 1136) died of cancer. I still enjoy going to the hamfests, which I know Bob would still do if he was alive today.

          -Gator