[TowerTalk] Glenn Martin

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      FYI. Read second paragraph.

      KD8DEG  Tom

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 3:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Glenn Martin

      Although this would normally be OT it's quite pertinent at present as
      most of us on here visit many sites.
      This is just a "heads up" and shouldn't really need discussing on the
      group.  If some one has questions, just e-mail me.

      As of yesterday the count was well over 50,000 commercial/reputable
      sites  had been infected with a nasty little bugger that downloads a
      cocktail of mallware that visits other sites to download even more
      nasties to our computers, so just a word to the wise and practice "safe
      computing" by making sure all of your software is up-to-date and use the
      appropriate firewalls and blockers.

      73

      Roger (K8RI)