Smoke Alarm Day-

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:55 AM
      This Saturday is a Smoke alarm Install day. It will be held at the Berean Baptist Church 1574 Coit Ave NE. Please sign up on the GRARA web page if you can help. We were fortunate that there were few teams out because participation was poor on the last one. Please make the effort to be there! There is another one on Feb 16 in the Roosevelt Park area- Location TBA
       Also we will have the first quarterly Comm. drill for RCCT on Sat Feb 23rd. We will stage at the chapter at 8am, have a briefing then deploy to the chosen sites. We will man the chapter base and deploy 2 ERV's. It should last until around noon or so. Again, sign up on the GRARA web page if you can participate.
       Due to my being called into work this Friday I will not be able to teach the NTS class but have rescheduled it to Friday evening Feb 15th at the Chapter starting at 7pm. This is good because we can thoroughly cover the material and practice sending them as well. E mail me directly if you are attending at wd8usa@....
        Thanks for your time-It is worth all the money in the world to Red Cross! DE WD8USA   ...-.-