Code Practice Classes, Beginner and Advanced

  • mike_w8der
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      I have been asked to pass along the following posting from the
      Holland Amateur Radio Club about their code practice sessions under
      way. Sounds like a good opportunity to get the cobwebs off the old
      key.

      For those of you who have never been to their club, the "T&TC" is
      their Technical and Training Center (ie Clubhouse). The clubhouse is
      easy to find at 280 East 8th ave in Holland. Right next to the train
      station.

      ____________________________________

      Tuesday night ( 7 Peeyem) is advanced code practice class at the T &
      TC...7PM.
      Practice starts at 12 - 13 Words per minute.

      Anyone is welcome to join us.

      Also the beginner class starting at 3 - 5 Words per minute meets
      Monday nights
      at the same time ( 7 Peeyem) as the Tech / General theory class.

      These classes meet in the conference room.

      Coffee and snacks always available.

      Chuck, W8GCW

      and website: http://www.hollandarc.org/