Meeting Friday

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Members and friends

      A reminder that this Fridays, 5 June meeting of GRARA will be held at
      the Hudsonville Fairgrounds after the IRA Roadkill chili potluck. We
      will be making plans for Field Day and the September Swap.

      VE's the GRARA team will be doing the testing at the IRA swap and I
      know our fearless leader can use help.

      The 1st Fox hunt will be held Saturday after the swap (and VE
      testing). If you don't have equipment come anyway you can pair up with
      others, the more opinions on the received signals and locations the
      better.

      Hope to see y'all at the meeting, swap and hunt

      Jack, AB8ND
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
        I reminder that this Friday, 4 March, is the next meeting of the Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association, 6:30 PM get together, 7 PM meeting.
        Club dues were owed at the end of February, Rich, KC8NKA will be more than glad to except them at the meeting.
        Many things to discuss, Marshal Swap, Dayton and FIeld Day just to start.

        Don't forget the MARA “Build Your Burger” at the  5th street hall. Corner of  5th street and Davis NW.
        5 PM - 8 PM Plenty of time before the meeting.
        MARA has some excellent cooks and their deserts are not to be missed.

        Jack, AB8ND
      • William Hayes
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
          I was at the last meeting and no one was taking money for dues.

          I had sinus surgery on Monday and will not be at the March meeting.

          Bill Hayes