GRARA Meeting, Program Fox Hunting.

  • mike_w8der
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      Don't forget the GRARA meeting tonight with Reverse Fox Hunt at 6:00, social time 6:30 and meeting at 7:00.

      Tom Bosscher will be talking to us tonight on the subject of Fox Hunting.

      Don't miss the reverse fox hunt.  see the web site:  http://www.w8dc.org  for details.

      Frequency 145.530, 6:00 pm, 2-3 minutes to start, then 1 minute transmissions at exactly 5 minute intervals from start to start of transmissions.

    • AB8ND

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2009

          Did you send me something?

          73,

          Rich, KC8NKA

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2009
            Who Me ?

            Jack

            On May 1, 2009, at 2:48 PM, Rich Douglas wrote:

            Did you send me something?

            73,

            Rich, KC8NKA