Michigan QSO Party

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      The MI QSO Party is this Saturday, W8DC will be activated and operating from the Red Cross radio room.
      We will be operating in the EOC (Emergency Operations Center) class and hopefully we will be operating (2)
      stations. The GAP vertical has been installed (big thank you to Tom, N8DGD for doing most of the work) giving
      the club two multi band antennas.
      Come on down to the shack, no matter what your license class there will always be an open seat to operate
      a station, log or even help us hear those hard to copy calls. As many of us are Morse challenged, we will
      probably be operating SSB, but would sure welcome anyone that wants to operate CW (on my knees saying please).
      The Red Cross door will probably be locked in the evening - we will monitor the 147.26 repeater

      Hours (our time) are 12 noon until 12 midnight (if we can stay awake that long)
      Saturday 18 April

      Jack
      AB8ND