Re: [GRARA] New Hams DInner

  • Dave Ed
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2008
      Jack,
      I thought you might get two meals to go for Ann an me
      and stick them in your freezer. we will pick them up
      when we get home or just send me a check for the meal
      costs. Don't you just love those great ideas. On the
      serious side, we would love to be with you all. I
      wish the time was different. Nice day for you and a
      great day for us down here. I am feeling better and
      should be back to normal in a few days.
      Dave

      <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

      Be a better friend, newshound, and