Wed night April !st

  • Dave Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      To my friends at Wednesday night open radio room. I am in Benson, AZ this month and an RV park here has a radio room with a big beam antenna. So I have been in contact with Jack and we are going to try to make contact on 14.250 Wednesday night. I will try to be on by 7:00 PM EDT and we will see what happens. I am looking forward to chatting with many of you.
      Dave Ed
      AC8AB