Thanks!

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      Thanks to the following for braving the cold to get the first SmokeAlarm Event into the history books! We installed around 25 smoke detectors and one assist with a possible gas leak. Thanks to:
      Hank, N8XX
      Robert KC8WBR
      Jim KD8CAN
      Tamara KC8HDL Americorps organizer.
      Great job all-We will do it again February 9th!
      OH! By the way the sign up page is active for the next event!

      DE WD8USA   ...-.-