Fwd: [qrp-l.org] It was bound to happen

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      From the qrp-l.org e-mail reflector. I'm 99.44% sure that the GRARA
      web site and some of the reflectors we use from qsl.net/qth.net have
      been well supported by us. It's too bad that others didn't step up to
      the plate.

      73 de n*xx Hg

      72 73 Happy New Year
      Hank K*DD
    • mike_w8der
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        As Hank (N8XX) has pointed-out, the W8DC.org web server is being moved
        to another service provider. You can probably expect some brief web
        site interuptions over the next week, starting on January 3, 2009.

        Remember the membership meeting Friday night, Jan 2, the Packet
        Seminar at 9:30 Saturday morning and the RTTY Roundup contest from the
        radio room at 1:00 Saturday afternoon.

        Mike, W8DER

        Ref: http://www.QTH.com