MARA Fox Hunt Saturday Afternoon --- We (GRARA) are invited.

  • mike_w8der
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2008
      Just a reminder about the MARA Fox Hunt Saturday afternoon at 3:00
      o'clock. Meeting place will be the Secretary of State's office near
      Plainfield and 4 mile road. See details on their web site at
      http://www.W8USA.Org on the Fox Hunt page. They have a handy signup
      sheet there you can use.

      The search area is just about the same as GRARA's last area in the NE
      part of Metro Grand Rapids.

      Let's see if we can bring a fox hunt victory to GRARA this time! It
      would be great practice for the September hunt!

      W8DER :-)
    • K8TB
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2008
        mike_w8der wrote:
        >Let's see if we can bring a fox hunt victory to GRARA this time! It
        >would be great practice for the September hunt!

        Your real concern is Laryn, "I can smell the RF", Lohman, (K8TVZ) who
        also hails from Ottawa County.

        He's good, reaaaaal good.

        C U Saturday..

        Sheila K8AJ and Tom K8TB

        (Part of Team Ottawa)
      • Laryn Lohman
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2008
          --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, K8TB <k8tb@...> wrote:

          > mike_w8der wrote:
          > >Let's see if we can bring a fox hunt victory to GRARA this time! It
          > >would be great practice for the September hunt!
          >
          > Your real concern is Laryn, "I can smell the RF", Lohman, (K8TVZ) who
          > also hails from Ottawa County.

          Ummmm..... No. Tom and Sheila "I hate multipath" Bosscher are not
          to be outdone...

          Laryn K8TVZ