new t.v. channels???

  • timothy courtier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2008
      I was talking to a friend today, and we drifted to the new digital t.v.
      laws that will be in efect next year.
      He has a dish, my roommate has cable, and I have a converter box for my
      t.v. in my room.
      So we are all set for next year.
      After we confermed that we are ready, we talked about the next
      eventuality for the t.v. stations.
      We figuered that before long, the t.v. stations will start to advertise
      in the new formate.
      EX...
      WZZM 13.1"
      "WWMT 3.2 ALL SPORT ALL THE TIME"
      "WXMI 17.3, YOUR ALL WEATHER ALL THE TIME STATION"
      I would say, look for it to start this late fall.
      If not, sooner.
      NOW, for somthing of more interest to us amateurs.
      How long befor someone logs a DTV DX?
      Just something to think about.
      73s
      timithy kb8afs