First Red Cross Trainning Session- Intro Class

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008
      Congrats to the following for attending our first Training / application for Red Cross volunteer night last Wednesday night:
      Jack Kunan AB8ND
      Ron Weinnick KD8GBX
      Tim Courtier KB8AFS
      There were other seasoned veterans there as well for refresher training.  This program is off to a fantastic start and will streamline the application process. The next class is scheduled for Wed evening July 2nd in room L-4.
       There is a telephone answering machine up and running in the radio room. The recorded announcement invites users to leave a message for RC radio room staff and GRARA officers. Be sure to check for messages that might be left there. The number for the radio room is: 616-456-8088.
        DE WD8USA     ...-.-