First RC Volunteer Orientation Class / Pod Completion

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      Thanks to Nate,Jim and Mike (KD8DLG) for helping me to finish the "Pod" project last Wednesday night! The radio's are installed and up and running! Thanks to Jim KD8CAN for staining the box and for purchasing the locks. Again, thanks!
       The first RC Orientation session for folks desiring to become RCCT members and those that have filled out applications in the past and need ID cards are to attend this special session on Wed June 18 at 7pm.
       All required paperwork, ID checks (no mode of living) photos and initial training will be given at this session. This session is being held just for us to finally make sure all paper work is not lost again. Please take advantage of this opportunity! DE WD8USA   ...-.-

      Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.