Emergency Antenna Platform System

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
      From a friend in SW Ohio - might work for our next field day?  The kidz say it is inexpensive.

      When one looks at this one says, "Duh! Why didn't we think of that years ago?"  Looks to me plain old Mechanical/Electrical Engineering project.   But it took a few High School folks who didn't know any better than to tackle the problem to make it work!

      WN8U from Milford ARC sent this link to me...I found it fascinating. Any robotics enthusiasts in the local groups?

      http://wc2fd.com/index.php?title=Emergency_Antenna_Platform_System -73-

    • Doug Luurs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013

        Interesting idea .. I’ll have to research it a little.

        Doug / N8ZUU