Re: does any one have a

  • sprovost
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2013
      Dick: where do you live?
      If you are in the grand rapids area, I can bring a reel to reel player to the open radio room we have every wed night at the grand rapids red cross on fuller street.
      Let us know if you can go to the open radio room.
      thanks
      stephen

      --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <resat44@...> wrote:

      > reel to reel tape recorder i could listen to a tape on..My Mom recently died house got sold..this tape was sent to my parnewts during nam era when i was inturkey..like to listen to it once:)
      > 73"3
      > Dick KC8FMT

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        i live at 68th and 131..dont get downtown much and am busy this wednesday...but will try and make it to the following wednesday
        thx 73's
        Dick