Thanks to Cortland Richmond, KA5S for more FD pictures

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      This has to be the best documented GRARA Field Day in a long time. Out of over 70 pictures, we have selected our favorites for you to enjoy.

      Pictures start on the home page our the club website at:

      http://www.w8dc.org

      And continue on the Events page at:

      http://www.w8dc.org/grr_events/events.htm

      Looks like a lot of guys having a great time!

      GOOD JOB FIELD DAY TEAM......