Still More Field Day Pictures on the website.

  • Mike W8DER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Once again, thanks to Jack Kunnen AB8ND, Bob Moe, AC8ZX, and Hank Greeb,
      N8XX for the great field day pictures. There were so many that we had
      to move them to the "Events" page. Use the menu or click the link from
      the home page, they are really neat.

      Thanks again Jack, Bob and Hank.

      Mike Hill
    • ka5s
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
        Mike, I have some 3 GB of pictures and video on a DVD; where and when can I get them to you? A couple of shots -- the CW position and beam/tower against the moonlit clouds -- and perhaps they and some others might be sent to QST. The videos may be in a proprietary Olympus format but with some editing we could come up with a show from all our pictures. Some short video sequences might even be aired by a local TV station.

        Cortland
        KA5S