Field Day VHF Contacts Wanted! 146.55 FM /144.200 USB / 50.125 USB

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 9:24 AM
      Hello Fellow Amateurs!

      At the 2013 GRARA Field Day event, I will be leading the efforts on VHF/UHF. I would love to have a contact from everyone from their home stations to test our readiness to communicate.

      On VHF, we will be monitoring 146.55 and calling "CQ" on that frequency on the top and bottom of each hour. Please get on FM to give us a contact!

      We will also be operating on VHF SSB, and calling CQ on the calling frequency 144.200 USB. Please give me a call there if you can as well.

      On 6 meters, I will be operating on the call frequency of 50.125 USB.

      We startup operations at 2:00 on Saturday so grab that handheld, or base station or mobile radio, and get on the air!!!

      73 de Dave - KF8QL