Field Day Network status

  • sprovost
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hello, this wednesday June 19th at 7:30pm, I will be at the red cross to assist people who want to run N1MMs for the field day with setup and testing.
      I will post more details monday night June 17th via this yahoo group.
      thanks
      stephen
    • sfkaney
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        Which version are you running now? I updated to theatest just before June VHF. It might be a week old by now

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          Typically the "latest" version of N1MM comes out a day or two prior to the next big contest.  I'd expect to see a new version sometime between Wednesday and Friday of this week.  Keep your eyes and ears open.

          Stephen should have the latest info - and if there's a newer version after Wednesday evening, he'll probably have the latest update on a flash drive so ensure that the same version is used by everyone.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
            Hello, sorry for the delay in reply.
            I finally got seven nodes working for hsmm-mesh.
            I will be at the red cross on fuller around 7pm still working on the nodes.
            Please bring the computer or laptop you want to use so we can test the configuration.
            thanks
            Stephen

            ps-I have the latest N1MM updates as well.