Remember, meeting tonight @ Calvin College ball fields

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
      Yep, the regular meeting of the Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association
      will be held @ a different location. The meeting location is at the
      ball fields owned by Calvin College, just north of Burton Street off
      Paris Avenue, SE.

      The meeting will start at 7 p.m. After the business part, the
      "program" will be a discussion of Field Day, 2013.

      Please bring a lawn chair or similar if possible. We will have a few
      extras, but cannot provide chairs for all. Note, there is cover in case
      of rain, so don't be afraid of a little precipitation!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2013
          Thanks, Jack,  I must be anticipating a great event tomorrow!

          On 6/6/2013 1:31 PM, Jack Kunnen wrote:
          Meeting is tomorrow - Friday, 7 June

          Jack, AB8ND

          On Jun 6, 2013, at 12:39 PM, Hank Greeb wrote:

          Yep, the regular meeting of the Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association will be held @ a different location. The meeting location is at the ball fields owned by Calvin College, just north of Burton Street off Paris Avenue, SE.

          The meeting will start at 7 p.m. FRIDAY. June 7.  After the business part, the "program" will be a discussion of Field Day, 2013.