Fwd: [CQCLIST] Hear our CQC Field Day announcement over KGNU radio Boulder/Denver

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Anyone with contacts at WGVU radio or Michigan Radio (WVGR, and others)?  Perhaps we could get a public service announcement about our Field Day on one or both of these radio stations similar to what the Colorado QRP Club recently had on their KGNU public radio station?

      Just an idea - maybe we don't need much of an "inside contact," but I've not had any contact with either of these public broadcast stations except for occasional donations of $$'s.

      Advice, Please