Michigan Amateur Radio Week June 17 to 23 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Michigan Section News May, 2013
      Date:Thu, 16 May 2013 09:16:44 -0400 (EDT)
      From:ARRL Members Only Web site <memberlist@...>
      To:hgreeb@...

      Greetings to the hams of Michigan,

      Amateur Radio Week June 17 – 23, 2013

      At the beginning of the month, I received word from our Public
      Information Officer Pat Mullet, KC8RTW that the Michigan Senate had
      adopted SR0039 which declares that the week of June 17 – 23 will be
      Amateur Radio Week in Michigan.

      You can find the text of the resolution here:
      http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(jw5rqkaldtxe2p45x1wuuk45))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=2013-SR-0039doing

      Thanks to Pat for doing a great job!

      <snip>