Meeting Site June 7 and Field Day Site, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      QST QST calling all GRARA members and other interested hams.

      The June 7 meeting of the GRARA will be held at the Field Day site,
      which is the Calvin College Ball fields and outdoor recreation
      facility. Access to this site is from East Paris Avenue SE, at East
      Campus Drive (Turn east off of East Paris), about 1 block north of
      Burton Avenue.

      A map of the site may be found at http://goo.gl/maps/8YrBx

      If you need directions, click on the line "directions" on the above map
      and enter your starting address.

      Please bring a lawn chair or other seating. We will have a limited
      number of extra chairs, but not enough for the entire group.

      Note that there is a large covered area near the concession and restroom
      facility, so we'll hold the meeting at the site, rain or shine. We plan
      to start at the usual time 6:30 for gathering, 7 p.m. for the business
      meeting. The "program" will be a discussion of the location of the rigs
      and antennas, and other details of field day.

      (Except we'll be running "low power" - or 100 watts or less during field
      day.)