Field Day T-Shirts

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      Thanks for all the support for Field Day which we received last night.
      As I said then, ARRL has given us a "deal" for Field Day T-Shirts, where
      we'll receive a 15% discount on any order greater than $50. We already
      received orders for five T-Shirts, which will be more than enough for
      this discount, but we might as well order as many as want them.

      So, if you received an "order blank" at the meeting last night, please
      fill it out and send it along with a check made out to GRARA for $13.00
      each. The discount will cover the shipping charges, and, if there's any
      excess, we'll donate the money to the GRARA treasury.

      If you weren't at the meeting, the particulars are

      Field Day T-Shirts, sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL for $13 each.
      Please send your name, call, number of shirts and size(s) desired, plus
      a check for $13 made out to Grand Rapids ARA by US Mail to me:

      Hank Greeb, N8XX
      5727 11 Mile Rd NE
      Rockford, MI 49341-9502

      Please don't dally. Deadline for receipt here is this coming Friday,
      May 10, so mail by May 8 to be sure. I'd like to get the order in
      promptly.

      Why such a rush? Well, several years ago we waited till near Field Day,
      and many sizes were out of stock.