WWV Mystery

  • sfkaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      I woke up way late today because 3 of my 4 atomic clocks are reporting it was 8AM when it was 11AM. So I turned on WWV and by voice it is saying 13:00 when its 15:00 UTC or 9:00 MDT or 8:00 MST. I can't decode the digital part of the WWV so I don't know if that's where the clocks are getting the time but I would expect so. What's up with that?

      PS 4th atomic clock is reporting correct time. Three of the clocks including the one that is correct are Oregon Scientific (2 weather stations and a SAME radio), 4th that is also off is a Sony shortwave which says its 13:00. On all cases the minutes agree but the hours are different

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone