F)reeze Y)our B)...t O)ff (FYBO) Sat 02-02 1400Z - 2400Z.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      The annual F)reeze Y)our B)...t O)ff (FYBO) will be held this coming Saturday 2013-02-02 between 1400Z - 2400Z.

      A couple of us nuts will be going out to a local park to F)reeze our B)...ts O)ff. and possibly making a few contact whilst so doing.  Plans are preliminary, but if interested, please contact me.

      This annual event is sponsored by the Arizona ScQRPions. The rules for 2012, same as 2013 except for date, are at
      http://www.azscqrpions.com/fybo2009rules.html

      Note, a few years ago, three of us went to Hell (Michigan), and Hell WAS frozen over at that time.   This time we're looking for a park which has some shelter from the wind in the Greater Grand Rapids area.

      High temperature is predicted to be 24 deg F. in the Grand Rapids area on Saturday, so dress warm, or else you may find the posterior of your body frozen. :)