Skip to search.

SANTA NET

  • pobox740
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23 7:21 PM
      Hello,
      I will have a station set up in downtown Rockford, for the kids to talk to the jolly old elf.
      The station will be located in the parkinglot, behind the CHASE BANK, and the Rockford Towers located at 59S. Main St.
      You may also enter off of Bridge ST. next to VITALIES.
      Will start setting up about 18:00(6:00 P.M.) 12/24/2012.
      Stop by and say HI if in the area.
      73s
      Timothy kb8afs
    • Tom KD8DEG
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24 6:08 AM
        Hi Timothy!!!

        Thank you for doing that. This is going to be a fun year.

        Catch you on the air tonight.

        MERRY CHRISTMAS

        73's

        Tom KD8DEH

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24 6:19 AM
          Hi Again Timothy

          Would it be posible for you to get there names and address's so we can send them a QSL card from Santa.

          Thanks

          Tom KD8DEG

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24 1:05 PM
            Will Do.