Fox Hunt

  • KD8CAN
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 5:16 AM
      Teams of two or more you will be
      Your antennas may disagree
      You will not find me
      You will scream like a banshee
      You still will not find me
    • Jim Leys
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 15, 2008
        Are we having fun?
      • mike_w8der
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 15, 2008
          These riddle clues for the fox hunt are driving me nuts. I might have
          the search boundaries solved, but the starting point is beyond me. Is
          this what it is like to be clueless?

          Three words. A four letter word, five letter word, and then a 4 letter
          word again, describing someplace just North & East of the South
          Boundary Line.

          --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Leys" <jm_leys@...> wrote:

          > Are we having fun?

        • mike_w8der
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 15, 2008
            Today I was determined to solve the riddle for the "starting Point"
            of the July 26th GRARA Fox Hunt. Three words -- 4 letters, 5 letters
            and 4 letters each describing a place "Just, North & East of the
            South Boundary Line"

            I failed miserably. I put away my maps and went to Google Earth to
            see what is Just, North & East of the South Boundry line. Google
            makes it look like someplace Fred Flintstone would work. Besides --
            who would start a fox hunt OUTSIDE of the search area! Hmmm, that's
            got to be a clue that I am lost -- again!

            I checked with the Foxes. Yes it is 3 words 4, 5, and 4 letters
            each. I forgot to check if it is a proper noun. I tried Kent County
            park, but that is too many letters.

            What do ya say foxee, is it a name or description in dem there 3
            words.

            Lost in fox country.

            --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Leys" <jm_leys@...> wrote:

            > Are we having fun?

          • Bob
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 16, 2008
              Wow we have a WINNER.

              Jack, ab8nd has got all of the clues answered correctly.

              Mike maybe you should see if you can ride with Jack!

              Here is another clue just for you.

              Would you like cheese and crackers with that whine?

              Bob
            • K8TB
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 16, 2008
                Riddle me this: