Kalamazoo Area Technician and General Classes...

  • Chip Locke
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
      This begins week #2 of licensing classes for Technician and General
      Class in Kalamazoo. It's not to late to join in!

      General Class, session #2 is tonight at 7 PM at the Greater Kalamazoo
      Area Chapter of the American Red Cross, 5640 Venture Ct. in Kalamazoo.

      Technician Class session #2 is this Saturday from 2-4 PM at the same
      location.

      For further details and registration, go to http://W8UH.Net
      Registration, while desirable, is NOT necessary. If you realize at the
      last minute that you haven't registered for the course(s) of your
      choosing, come anyway!!

      You may also con­tact John Tucker, via email at wb8zvv [at] gmail [dot]
      com or via phone at (269) 324‑9085.

      and, if in the Grand Rapids area, don't forget GRARA's General Class,
      also ongoing! Check out http://www.w8dc.org/ for details!

      73

      Chip Locke
      WB8ALW
      Kalamazoo Amateur Radio Club
      Southwest Michigan Amateur Radio Team
    • Al Pineiro
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
        Chip:

        Any Extra classes anywhere?

        Al...KC8OPU

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
          Hi Al!

          Not that I'm aware of. We don't have any plans at the moment for an Extra class, and haven't held one in awhile.

          Thanks for asking, though!

          Anyone else aware of an Extra Class (or any other classes) coming up??