Re: Hamfest Equipment

  • sprovost
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2012
      Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
      Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
      right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.

      Can we make the changes TODAY?????

      thanks

      Stephen MC8WQL

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2012
        Steven

        Give me some info and I will put it also on the Facebook page.

        Jack, ab8nd

      • RMoe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2012
          Jack, I thought I sent you a list of the equipment.
          Bob, AC8ZX

          In a message dated 9/3/2012 3:03:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ab8nd@... writes:

          Steven

          Give me some info and I will put it also on the Facebook page.

          Jack, ab8nd

          On Sep 3, 2012, at 11:23 AM, sprovost wrote:

          Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
          Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
          right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.

          Can we make the changes TODAY?????

          thanks

          Stephen MC8WQL

          --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@... wrote:

          > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
          > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
          > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
          > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
          >
          > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
          > off of Dean Lake Rd.
          >
          > 73, Bob AC8ZX

        • Gerry Lerch
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 3, 2012
            URL for swap (as published on flyer and mailing, and at arrl.org) is www.grahamfest.org . No hunting required!

            If you send list to Mike W8DER, I'll bet he can update the web site pronto.

            Gerry ~ K8GGL

            --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "sprovost" <stprovost@...> wrote:

            > Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
            > Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
            > right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.
            >

            > Can we make the changes TODAY?????
            >
            > thanks
            >
            > Stephen MC8WQL
            >

            > --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@ wrote:
            > >
            > > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
            > > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
            > > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
            > > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
            > >
            > > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
            > > off of Dean Lake Rd.
            > >
            > > 73, Bob AC8ZX

          • Bob Robinson
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 3, 2012

              Did any one check to see if we had a email database. For the post cards sent. We could send a PDF flyer including a list of the things we have for sale. We would need to get this out soon.
              Bob

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 4, 2012
                You dud Bob, I wasn't thinking.

                Jaacj, ab8nd

                On Sep 3, 2012, at 3:33 PM, RMOE@... wrote:

                Jack, I thought I sent you a list of the equipment.
                Bob, AC8ZX

                In a message dated 9/3/2012 3:03:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ab8nd@... writes:

                Steven

                Give me some info and I will put it also on the Facebook page.

                Jack, ab8nd

                On Sep 3, 2012, at 11:23 AM, sprovost wrote:

                Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
                Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
                right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.

                Can we make the changes TODAY?????

                thanks

                Stephen MC8WQL

                --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@... wrote:

                > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
                > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
                > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
                > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
                >
                > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
                > off of Dean Lake Rd.
                >
                > 73, Bob AC8ZX

              • sprovost
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 4, 2012
                  Gerry: sorry, I did forget about the dedicated website we have for grarahamfest.org
                  thanks
                  stephen KC8WQL

                • RMoe@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 10, 2012
                    The problem at this point is we do not have a accurate accounting of the equipment that was left over. We would have to do another inventory.
                    73, Bob Moe  ac8zx

                    In a message dated 9/10/2012 2:44:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kd8hnf@... writes:

                    Did any one check to see if we had a email database. For the post cards sent. We could send a PDF flyer including a list of the things we have for sale. We would need to get this out soon.
                    Bob

                    On Sep 3, 2012 4:08 PM, "Gerry Lerch" <k8ggl@...> wrote:

                    URL for swap (as published on flyer and mailing, and at arrl.org) is www.grahamfest.org . No hunting required!

                    If you send list to Mike W8DER, I'll bet he can update the web site pronto.

                    Gerry ~ K8GGL

                    --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "sprovost" <stprovost@...> wrote:

                    > Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
                    > Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
                    > right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.
                    >

                    > Can we make the changes TODAY?????
                    >
                    > thanks
                    >
                    > Stephen MC8WQL
                    >

                    > --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
                    > > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
                    > > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
                    > > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
                    > >
                    > > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
                    > > off of Dean Lake Rd.
                    > >
                    > > 73, Bob AC8ZX

                  • John C. Bradley
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 10, 2012
                      Bob,

                      Sunday it dawned on me that the Heathkit AT-1 transmitter
                      was ITEM 75
                      and NOT _price_ $75.
                      I know it sold right away, but my curiosity is killing me -
                      I started out with an AT-1.
                      What was the price of item 75 on that list you had?

                      Thanks in advance for a reply,

                      John Bradley - AB8WT (former KN8RQY & W0CZJ)

                    • Jack Amelar
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 10, 2012
                        "Did any one check to see if we had a email database?"
                        Other than various e-mail reflectors such as this one, no.
                        In future hamfest ticket printings, I would recommend a line for e-mail
                        address, all on a larger ticket.

                        73 Jack NY8D

                        ----- Message from kd8hnf@... ---------
                        Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 22:27:30 -0400