Hamfest Equipment

  • RMoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 28, 2012
      The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.

      Address is,    2235 Valentine NE  Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile off of Dean Lake Rd.

      73, Bob  AC8ZX

    • sprovost
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3 8:23 AM
        Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
        Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
        right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.

        Can we make the changes TODAY?????

        thanks

        Stephen MC8WQL

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3 12:03 PM
          Steven

          Give me some info and I will put it also on the Facebook page.

          Jack, ab8nd

        • RMoe@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 3 12:33 PM
            Jack, I thought I sent you a list of the equipment.
            Bob, AC8ZX

            In a message dated 9/3/2012 3:03:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ab8nd@... writes:

            Steven

            Give me some info and I will put it also on the Facebook page.

            Jack, ab8nd

            On Sep 3, 2012, at 11:23 AM, sprovost wrote:

            Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
            Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
            right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.

            Can we make the changes TODAY?????

            thanks

            Stephen MC8WQL

            --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@... wrote:

            > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
            > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
            > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
            > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
            >
            > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
            > off of Dean Lake Rd.
            >
            > 73, Bob AC8ZX

          • Gerry Lerch
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 3 1:08 PM
              URL for swap (as published on flyer and mailing, and at arrl.org) is www.grahamfest.org . No hunting required!

              If you send list to Mike W8DER, I'll bet he can update the web site pronto.

              Gerry ~ K8GGL

              --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "sprovost" <stprovost@...> wrote:

              > Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
              > Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
              > right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.
              >

              > Can we make the changes TODAY?????
              >
              > thanks
              >
              > Stephen MC8WQL
              >

              > --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@ wrote:
              > >
              > > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
              > > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
              > > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
              > > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
              > >
              > > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
              > > off of Dean Lake Rd.
              > >
              > > 73, Bob AC8ZX

            • Bob Robinson
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 3 7:27 PM

                Did any one check to see if we had a email database. For the post cards sent. We could send a PDF flyer including a list of the things we have for sale. We would need to get this out soon.
                Bob

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 4 5:10 AM
                  You dud Bob, I wasn't thinking.

                  Jaacj, ab8nd

                  On Sep 3, 2012, at 3:33 PM, RMOE@... wrote:

                  Jack, I thought I sent you a list of the equipment.
                  Bob, AC8ZX

                  In a message dated 9/3/2012 3:03:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ab8nd@... writes:

                  Steven

                  Give me some info and I will put it also on the Facebook page.

                  Jack, ab8nd

                  On Sep 3, 2012, at 11:23 AM, sprovost wrote:

                  Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
                  Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
                  right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.

                  Can we make the changes TODAY?????

                  thanks

                  Stephen MC8WQL

                  --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@... wrote:

                  > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
                  > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
                  > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
                  > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
                  >
                  > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
                  > off of Dean Lake Rd.
                  >
                  > 73, Bob AC8ZX

                • sprovost
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 4 5:25 AM
                    Gerry: sorry, I did forget about the dedicated website we have for grarahamfest.org
                    thanks
                    stephen KC8WQL

                  • RMoe@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 10 1:20 PM
                      The problem at this point is we do not have a accurate accounting of the equipment that was left over. We would have to do another inventory.
                      73, Bob Moe  ac8zx

                      In a message dated 9/10/2012 2:44:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, kd8hnf@... writes:

                      Did any one check to see if we had a email database. For the post cards sent. We could send a PDF flyer including a list of the things we have for sale. We would need to get this out soon.
                      Bob

                      On Sep 3, 2012 4:08 PM, "Gerry Lerch" <k8ggl@...> wrote:

                      URL for swap (as published on flyer and mailing, and at arrl.org) is www.grahamfest.org . No hunting required!

                      If you send list to Mike W8DER, I'll bet he can update the web site pronto.

                      Gerry ~ K8GGL

                      --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, "sprovost" <stprovost@...> wrote:

                      > Hey, we need to really promote this collection this week!
                      > Can we change our webpage to show this collection when people go to www.w8dc.org?
                      > right now you have to HUNT for the information about the swap meet.
                      >

                      > Can we make the changes TODAY?????
                      >
                      > thanks
                      >
                      > Stephen MC8WQL
                      >

                      > --- In GRARA@yahoogroups.com, RMoe@ wrote:
                      > >
                      > > The club menbers that would like to help clean, sort and test equipment for
                      > > the hamfest, from the estate of Gary Sprigfield KB8AKV. We could use your
                      > > help Wednesday evening at Bob Moe's house. If you have the manuels for the
                      > > radios please bring then so we can get them matched up with the radios.
                      > >
                      > > Address is, 2235 Valentine NE Valentine is between 3 mile and 4 mile
                      > > off of Dean Lake Rd.
                      > >
                      > > 73, Bob AC8ZX

                    • John C. Bradley
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 10 3:11 PM
                        Bob,

                        Sunday it dawned on me that the Heathkit AT-1 transmitter
                        was ITEM 75
                        and NOT _price_ $75.
                        I know it sold right away, but my curiosity is killing me -
                        I started out with an AT-1.
                        What was the price of item 75 on that list you had?

                        Thanks in advance for a reply,

                        John Bradley - AB8WT (former KN8RQY & W0CZJ)

                      • Jack Amelar
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 10 5:38 PM
                          "Did any one check to see if we had a email database?"
                          Other than various e-mail reflectors such as this one, no.
                          In future hamfest ticket printings, I would recommend a line for e-mail
                          address, all on a larger ticket.

                          73 Jack NY8D

                          ----- Message from kd8hnf@... ---------
                          Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 22:27:30 -0400