VHF Propagation map

  • kd8lzu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2012
      Hi Everyone:

      Here's a link to the VHF Propagation map I was talking with some of you about at the meeting earlier tonight.

      http://aprs.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/

      It uses APRS packets to estimate the current propagation conditions, and it updates at least once a minute, so it's current information.
    • streyle.j@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2012

        A fellow at my work (young EE, not a ham) is looking for the following:

        ·         Oscilloscope (DSO preferred)

        ·         Multimeters

        ·         DC power supplies

        ·         Soldering station

        ·         Function generator / signal generator

        ·         Wire strippers / breadboards / spare tools and parts… basically everything you would need to setup a home lab!

        Thanks again,

        Eric Otte

        He's not on this yahoo group - but I'll pass anything along to him that comes up.

        John W8QZ

      • Tom KD8DEG
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012

          Hi John,

          I have the following equipmant for sale.

           1- Tektronix Model 2465A, Quad 4-trace Scope on a cart. $350

          With 2-Tek P6136 10meg ohm 10.8pf, 10x 1.3m test probes

          With 2- CE AK-220 60 Hz test probes.

          Other test probes if interested for $10 each

          1- HP 5340A Freq Counter

          Range from 10Hz to 18Ghz; $275

          1- Cushman CE-3 Service Monitor with cover $250

          Re-capped, new crystal oven, calibrated.

          With extra modules: 1- model- 301 deviation scope; 1- model- 303 broadband mixer

          1- WaveTek/Pacific Measurement Model 1034A Portable RF Meter $100

          Operating and Service Manuals for all the test equipment on DVD’s

          Contact me at kd8deg @... or call 616-292-3335

          KD8DEG  Tom