GRARA meeting, Friday, August 3, 7 p.m.

  • n8xxham
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      I see that the calendar has been disabled on this yahoo group, so I guess one must advertise each meeting individually.

      I believe that the next meeting of GRARA will be held Friday, August 3, 2012, with gathering about 6:30 p.m., meeting to start at 7:00 p.m. (EDT) Ring the bell at the door if no one is present to let you in.

      Address is Red Cross, 1050 Fuller Ave NE, Grand Rapids, (just south of Leonard)

      Programme?

      We generally have a "post meeting" gathering at a local eatery. Come on down to the meeting for more information.

      73 de n8xx Hg
    • streyle.j@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        The "programme" for this Friday is the 2nd half of the K5D Descheo expedition video!

        W8QZ

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
          Great!  I'll be there!