Or, the ARRL August UHF Contest?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012

      If HF doesn't fit your style of operating, there's the ARRL August UHF contest:

      Details at http://www.arrl.org/august-uhf/

      Time/Date: First full weekend of August. Begins 1800 UTC Saturday, ends 1800 UTC Sunday (August 4-5, 2012).

      This is for those who like to operate 222 MHz and higher frequency bands.  Any legal mode allowed.

      Categories: Single Operator – Low Power,  Single Operator – High Power, Rover

    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        I'll be on for this one, from my home QTH in EN72. The Contest covers 220MHz, 440MHz and higher, and all modes. 2 PM local start time on Saturday.

        Dave - KF8QL